PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 10:30 COMBINED BACCALAUREATE SERVICE on May 19th at 10:30 A.M.
All Graduates, Educators and former Educators, meet in the Vinson Building at 10:00 A.M. We would like for you to wear your robes and if you don’t have one available we will have blue robes here for you to wear in the processional. It’s going to be a GREAT day at Liberty!
My Commitment to God
“WE LOVE because GOD first LOVED us.” 1 John 4:19
We show LOVE through our: PRAYERS, PRESENCE, GIFTS, SERVICE, WITNESS
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.”
How are you showing LOVE?
If you would be interested in being a part of our EVANGELISM TEAM, please see Jack Osburn or call the Church Office. Try it, you may like it. J
MEXICO MISSION COLLECTIONS FOR MAY IS LITTLE BOY’S SOCKS!
New schedules for the nursery have been posted on the nursery door. Please take time to go by and sign-up to volunteer. This is a wonderful way to get to know our young children and their parents. I pray that you will feel led to be a part of this important ministry in our church.
We deeply appreciate Karen Wagy, Crystal Flanders, Cindy Joyner, Diana Watkins, Susan and Donnie Watson, Becky Lee, Kayla Watson, Kelly Talbot, Pat Groves, Annette and Kery Weiche for giving of their time to serve in the nursery . We thank you for your kindness to serve and nurture these wonderful children.
Thnak you Kim Soles for volunteering to keep the nursery on May 19th.
We are working hard to get ready VBS. We would love to have you be part of this exciting week. If you would like to help, please sign up in any classroom or on the bulletin board next to the M&M board.
We are still looking for someone to do the Science. If you are interested PLEASE let Ms. Pam know.
Remember, VBS is the week of June 17th—21st from 9:00 to 11:30 A.M.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED WITH THE BBQ FUNDRAISER THIS PAST FRIDAY AND ESPECIALLY BOUGHT PLATES! IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THIS IS A GREAT WAY FOR THE YOUTH TO DO SOME MISSION WORK AND HELP WITH THEIR FUN ACTIVITIES! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
🍳 Heritage on Houston (Scrambled Eggs for Jesus) Sunday, 5/26 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Corner of Houston Avenue and Rocky Creek. Please let Mr. Adam and/or Ms. Annette know if you need a ride.
- Wednesday evening activities at 6:00 pm upstairs in youth department. Please make every effort to come.
- Sunday, May 12th, HAPPY MOTHER’S Day! No youth afternoon/evening activities! Enjoy your time with family!
- Sunday, May 19th Baccalaureate Service 10:30 am (Combined Service). Then we will head to Ace Hardware for a Car Wash from 12 noon to 4:00 pm, then head back to church for youth activities and evening service.
- Sunday, May 26th, 4:30 pm, we will head to Kelly Talbot’s house to help with yard work, lay pine straw, etc. We will eat dinner at her house and enjoy fellowship! Meet at the church at 4:15 pm. Should be back to church by 7:15 pm.
- Schools Out Lock In, Fri 5/31 7 pm – Sat 6/1 7 am @ Gateway off of Skipper Road. Sign Up sheet, upstairs in youth department.
- Need volunteers to help with the UMM Golf Tournament Saturday, June 1st. If you would like to play, see Mr. Adam. Sign Up sheet, upstairs in youth department.
- Saturday, June 8th- work day at the Bus Barn- learn how to use some power tools. 8:00 am to 12 noon. Sign Up sheet, upstairs in youth department.
- Need vounteers for VBS June 17-21. Sign Up sheet, upstairs in youth department.
- Saturday, June 22nd, Car Wash at Ace Hardware 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- OOO (Oconee Outreach Opportunity) Saturday, July 6th – Saturday, July 13th. Registration forms located by church office. Need to fill out ASAP and turn into Mr. Adam or Ms. Annette. Need copy of insurance card attached.
LIBERTY UPWARD Soccer/Cheerleading
Prayer Calendar 2019
|99||5/12||The gospel message to be received by all who hear (John 3:16)|
|100||5/13||Safe travel for all guests to and from the Awards Celebration.|
|101||5/14||Preparations for the Volunteer Banquet|
|102||5/15||Referees and coaches as they prepare for the last game.|
|103||5/16||Relationships built between Upward families and Liberty to continue long after the season ends.|
|104||5/17||Rest and rejuvenation for our Upward volunteers|
|105||5/18||Last game & awards celebration|