Church Wide Small Groups
Would you consider leading or hosting a Small Group Bible Study this Lent/Easter Season?
What should I do if I would like to lead a group?
• A Small Group Leader is basically a facilitator
• DVD’s and Leaders Guides are provided with questions, and discussion is encouraged from the group
• Attend a kick-off dinner/orientation prior to each semester
How often do small groups meet?
• Most Bible study groups will meet once a week for 6 -8 weeks (depending on the length of the study chosen)
• Each session last for 1 ½ – 2 hours
What do I need to know?
• The Church-Wide Small Group Bible Study on The Purpose Driven Life “What on Earth Am I Here For” will begin the week of March 3, 2019
• As a leader you can choose the day of week, and time of day, and location your group will meet (home, office, church, favorite restaurant, etc.)
• For more information contact Cheryl Yearwood, Anita Lindsey, Frances Sue Anthony, Jack Osburn, Janice Puckett, JoAnne Thompson, or Charles Cheek